What Is SEO Content? How to write an SEO content for website ?

seo writing article


If you dedicate yourself professionally to SEO positioning or you want to improve the visibility of your web in the main search engines, you are interested in continuing reading this  SEO article . In it we will see how to get your blog entries positioned by one or several keywords in the top positions of Google quickly. This will attract quality traffic. Understanding byRead More

The top 9 plugins for WordPress image optimization to speed up blog

image optimisation wordpress

 WordPress image optimization plugins

wordpress Image optimization not only reduces the burden on the WordPress site, but also can improve your position in the search .

This month, I looked for ways to improve page load speed . One way was the importance of optimizing images.

High-resolution images that have a large file weight can significantly slow down the page loading speed. Why spend time and resources when it can be done with theRead More

9 Step to make money from Amazon Affiliate Niche Site

Amazon Affiliate Niche Site

What is an Amazon Affiliate Niche Site ?

With hard work, perseverance and determination affiliate marketing can bring in huge chunk of revenue. Nowadays amazon affiliate niche site is the top hot cake to earn revenue from home based work.There are hundreds of different partner opportunities online, some are better than others. However affiliate program Amazon is one of the best, and here are best reasons why you should join today.

NicheRead More


social media tips and tricks

The good thing about being a community manager is that you never stop learning . The more you research, read, or share knowledge with other peers, you realize how much you still have to know. I’m sorry to say that we will never know everything about digital marketing, social networks and everything they contain.



Today I want to share 50 social mediaRead More

How to make money with Amazon affiliate: all you have to do (in step 9)

amazon affiliates income

How to make money with affiliate Amazon

Ok, as promised here’s a checklist of the process that will lead you to make money with your blog by simply encouraging/promoting products for sale on Amazon:

Income from amazon affiliate


  1. Create your blog and sign up to the affiliate program Amazon

  2. Work on your brand

  3. Promote products consistent with your niche

  4. Create your content to readers’Read More

5 Reasons the Amazon affiliate is perfect to start earning online

amazon affiliates income

The Amazon affiliations are one of the best ways to earn money with a blog , and there are 5 very good reasons.

# 1 Amazon has produced for almost every market niche

If you know the website you know what I’m talking about! Even if in the past giant started with just books, now it sells virtually everything that makes sense to ship, from clothes to electronics to food.

# 2 YouRead More


web 3.0 sites list

I am going to share the web 3.0 sites list.  “Most popular high PR Web 3.0 list” Making backlinks from web 2.0 destinations is another type of Search Engine Optimization. Most SEO experts have been utilizing Web 3.0 locales are level 1 backlinks, basically in light of the fact that they accept Google likes setting backlinks.


What is Web 3.0?

If you’re anything like me, it’s hard to imagine how the internetRead More

Best tools to make the most of Instagram



How many Instagram fans? We are very many! We love this social network, because we share images and videos, that is, visual content is the most important here. And the best thing is that we can access it from our mobile devices, such as tablets and smartphones, because this application has been specially designed to share visual content from them.

Instagram has proved to be a very interesting application, and canRead More

Best Favourite Free SEO Tools for 2017

fre seo tools 2017

In SEO, 90% is clear about the target and the audience we are targeting, developing a coherent strategy with both, and knowing how to develop it. The remaining 10% is the tool, but that 10% is essential, since it can greatly facilitate our work and increase our performance in a remarkable way.

Below you will find a list of the most useful tools for an SEO:


General tools are those essential forRead More

How To Do Keyword Research and seo keyword research tool


The search for keywords should be the basis of the SEO of any web , if we are not clear why words arrive users to our web will be very difficult (not impossible) to increase and optimize traffic for some keywords we do not know .

The first thing you have to understand is what types of keywords there are, can be differentiated by two factors:

  1.  According to the user’s intention
    2.Read More

1 2 3 4 5 6

Developed by: TechLoge