Are you looking for the best marketing automation platform?
Marketing automation tools help you put your campaigns on autopilot and get more out of your marketing efforts.
In this post, we’ll talk about some of the best marketing automation platform options that will automate your customer relationship strategy, emails, ads, and even social media.
Let’s dive in!
The best marketing automation platforms (7 best tools)
Now that we’ve discussed the value of automation, let’s compare seven excellent options. Each of these options offers excellent features, so finding the best fit for you will depend on your budget, audience size, and what you want to achieve.
Hubspot is a great all-round marketing automation platform that offers some free tools to get you in and lots of business-ready features. You can use this platform fully as CRM (free), CMS, inbound marketing, sales and customer service software.
You can easily schedule emails or automatically sync custom email forms with the built-in CRM . Likewise, you can set up an entire marketing campaign on autopilot for different industries. All this while maintaining the human aspect in your campaigns.
- Automate workflows
- Automatically personalize emails
- Track your marketing ROI
- Create hyper-targeted campaigns
- Create segmented lists
- Easily test CTAs
- Monitor brand mentions
- Conversion optimization tools
- Automatically edit the content of the landing page
- Multi-Touch Marketing Attribution
- Integrated analysis
Covertedin is a specific marketing automation platform for creating ads. This automation platform helps retailers create high-ROI ads on Google, Facebook, and other platforms, without having to learn data science. It does this in three simple steps:
- Segment unique audiences
- Create similar audiences and audiences
- Automate your prospecting and remarketing campaigns
- Automate segmentation
- 360 ° customized customer view
- Unlimited audience
- Unlimited campaigns
- Automatic prospective marketing
- Automatic remarketing
- It integrates with the best e-commerce platforms
- Custom API and SDK for mobile devices
- Support CSV and XSV
Another all-in-one rock star on our list is sendinblue . While this tool is feature-rich for customer marketing, we will focus on marketing automation. In addition to scheduling emails to improve customer relationships, you can easily automate segmentation and marketing messages.
- Better customer relationships
- Workflow automation
- Dedicated landing pages
- Email heat map for engagement
- Marketing via e-mail and SMS
- Open report and click-through
- Real-time statistics
- Compliant with the GDPR
4. Revive Old Post
When it comes to marketing automation, we can’t forget social media. Revive Social Plugin – Revive Old post is a social media marketing platform to grow your social circle on autopilot.
Revive Old Post is a premium WordPress plugin that you can use to automatically share your new and old content on social media . You can share across a variety of platforms and track your clicks to see how engaging your content is.
- Schedule any post or page
- Share new and old content from your WordPress site
- Automatically add hashtags
- Full control over social sharing
- 6+ social media platforms
- Google Analytics campaign monitoring
- Compatible with URL shorteners
- Share multiple times
- Money back guaranteed within 30 days
Mailchimp is a perfect marketing automation platform for small businesses . This cloud-based email marketing platform has many features like customer relationship management, landing pages, social media management, site building, and more. Overall it turns out to be an ideal solution for automating and managing marketing campaigns.
- Automated welcome and thank you emails
- Date-based automation
- Behavioral targeting
- Email for abandoned cart
- Product Recommendations
- Order Notifications
- Product retargeting email
- Product follow-up
- Customer involvement
- Loyalty rewards
Zapier allows you to connect thousands of different apps together.
For example, you could connect your email marketing service to your webinar service… or a web form to your CRM… or just about anything else.
- Automate your workflow
- Create “Zaps” based on triggers and actions from different tools
- Create workflows in just a few clicks
- 2,000+ web app integrations
- Data privacy
- Security monitoring
- Compliant with GDPR, CCPA, HIPPA
- Two-factor authentication
7. Active Campaign
Active campaign provides email marketing, marketing automation and CRM tools to improve your customers’ marketing. You can use this platform to automate anything from welcome emails to engagement tracking.
- Automation map
- Automation goals
- Email segmentation
- Sales automation
- Custom forms
- Engagement monitoring
- Advanced reporting
- CRM app for iOS
- Predictive sending
- Split test
- Pre-built automation templates
Start using these marketing automation platforms now
If you are looking for an online marketing automation platform, you need to look for the options that best suit your needs. For example, Zapier is useful if you want to automate workflows and web app integration.
Hubspot has free tools like HubSpot CRM which can be a good solution for a growing business. Sendinblue, on the other hand, is a great tool for automating your direct communications via email or even SMS.
If you use paid ads, Convertedin can help you set up advertising campaigns with a high ROI. Likewise, you can automate social media marketing with Revive Old Post.