In the guide you will find the best virtual private networks to protect your privacy on your Android smartphone or tablet.
When setting up a wireless network, the most important thing to consider is the range of the WiFi signal . In some cases, a weak Wi-Fi signal might just irritate you, especially when you’re doing business online, but in other cases it might impact important business activities as well.
If your WiFi coverage is poor , you need an immediate solution to extend its range. To boost your WiFi signal, there are a few tricks that can help you put the word END on a weak connection.
Reasons to extend the reach of your home WiFi
According to NetSpot App, a software that does professional analysis for home and business networks, there are basically three reasons why you should extend the range of your WiFi connection.
Insufficient Signal: Whether you want to strengthen the WiFi signal at home or in the office, you often run into unexpected problems when connecting to the Internet. Pay attention to the number of connected devices , as the more people use it, the more likely it is that there will be a slowdown at any time.
WiFi network planning: Before establishing an internet connection, you need to carefully plan whether it will have good coverage. Most often this is the main cause why the signal continues to be weak. Lack of planning contributes to poor WiFi coverage.
Changing requirements: If many people are connecting to WiFi, it may need to be extended by increasing the number of connected devices.
Tips for increasing WiFi coverage
Here are 7 effective ways to improve your WiFi signal at home. From the simplest to the most advanced method, you will surely find the right advice for your case if you want to optimize your WiFi coverage.
1. Wired Internet Connection: Running a network speed test is the ideal way to check if your WiFi is fast enough or not. If there are any problems experimenting wirelessly, you might want to try checking the wired connection. In some cases it is necessary to use some gadgets that allow you to extend the range of the WiFi signal.
2. Firmware of the router: Another tip is to update the router. Look for a third-party firmware that gives you access to advanced network options. For some it might be a bit complicated, but if you know someone “geek” it’s time to ask them for a hand!
They might interest you
send full web page email
3 super-fast alternatives to email an entire webpage
improve smart working productivity
Do you work in Smart Working? 6 tips to BOOST your productivity
spotify wrapped 4 tips
4 tips to get the most out of your next Spotify Wrapped
Spotify Wrapped 2021
How to find your Spotify Wrapped 2021
3. Optimal positioning of the router: clearly in each home you will find the router in a different place, but sometimes it is its position that risks compromising the speed of the connection , especially if you use a wireless connection. To boost your WiFi signal, make sure there are no large obstacles near the router, such as thick walls, bookshelves, shelves, and so on.
4. Router Channel – Choosing the right channel for your router may be difficult. You should set the least busy channel which will favor a faster connection. If the automatic option doesn’t work, switch to manual channel selection.
5. Wi-Fi Leechers: It’s really annoying if one or more intruders connect to your WiFi. From the router settings select the devices you do not recognize and disconnect the connection.
6. Antenna replacement: Old router antennas should be replaced after some time as they tend to weaken. Choose a new antenna to keep a stable connection.
7. Use a WiFi Range Extender / Mesh: For a faster Internet connection, I recommend that you take a look at the best WiFi Mesh networks that will allow you to get really smooth surfing. Of course, these next-generation accessories won’t be very cheap, but they will guarantee you seamless WiFi coverage inside your home.
Just like the desktop client does, NordVPN’s app at launch displays a familiar blue-scale landing screen map where users can choose to select a specific country or automatically connect to the fastest server .
The VPN service provider offers a generous number of simultaneous connections , with six connections allowed across its network – nearly all other providers offer five or fewer. A dedicated IP option is also included , for those looking for a different level of VPN connection and the killswitch function along with integration with the Tor browser.
Check out NordVPN
The best Android VPN for beginners
The most customizable VPN app
Number of servers: over 1,600
Number of server locations: over 75
Country / jurisdiction: USA
The best feature for IPVanish is its minimal and configurable interface , making it an ideal client for the more geeky and curious. With its Android app , IPVanish manages to pack the same vast suite of controls, options and digital dials into a smaller screen with an impressive effect.
If you’re looking for the ability to fine tune your VPN connection , IPVanish is a great choice. Generating graphs of your Internet activity, a series of commands that control the division of tunneling, the allowed LAN connection, and more: IPVanish is a perfect app for the tech tweaker who loves to have exact control over their mobile Internet traffic.
Its cross-platform flexibility is also ideal for people focused on finding a Netflix compatible VPN.
A unique feature of IPVanish is the support for Kodi’s VPN , the open source media streaming app that was once known as XBMC. Any serious media fan has used or integrated Kodi or XBMC into a media player, and the built-in Kodi IPVanish plugin provides access to media around the world.